You can now checkout in 10 currencies
Do you want to control any electrical device turning it on/off using your smart phone?
If you have been thinking about it, 'Lazy Bone' does exactly what you need.
'Lazy Bone' is a new product from Tinysine Electronics which has a good performance of stability and it is very easy to use.
It can control a lamp, router, fan and other electrical equipment by turning it on and off using Android/IOS app or PC. It also supports momentary output (pulse time 100ms-20s) .
Compared to the previous Lazybone V4, the V5 version has a wider DC input voltage range.
Its working voltage range from DC 5V-12V or AC 110V-240V. The other functions are similar to Lazybone v4. You can use the same App to control this unit or Lazybone V4.
This is LazyBone V5 Bluetooth BLE version. It supports both Android and iOS. So, you can use your iPhone or Android phone to control this LazyBone switch. It can be set with password protection. So, you can use it to control your garage-door or any other devices that need a password protection.
'LAZYBONE' has 2 working modes:
Self power mode:
It has 2 basic versions: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and this is the Bluetooth LazyBone. We provide a free Android/IOS APP for you to control it.
How to use the software:
1. Open the App, if your phone Bluetooth is not active, it will prompt a message to activate it.
2. Click the Menu and then 'Connect device' . It will auto detect the nearby BLE devices, select and connect it. If password has been enabled, please input 123456.
3. Now you can control the device turning it on/off by pressing the on/off button displayed on the user interface.
1. Open the App.
2. Click 'Connect device', it will auto detect the nearby BLE devices, select and connect it. If password been enabled, please input 123456.
3. Now can control the device turning it on/off by pressing the on/off button displayed on the user interface.
1. Click the modes, you will enter mode settings page.
2. You can set the pulse time (100ms-20s) and turn on momentary mode.
3. Back to the main page, now you click the button it will have a pulse output. Turn on->hold it for a while->release.
We also provided a very simple command set for developer developing their own APP. The Lazybone operates with an easy to use command set as described in the table below.
Shipping fees for Australian addresses(Item Location: Australia):
Shipping fees for international addresses (Item Location: Australia):
Shipping fees for Australian and international addresses:(Item location: China):
From China: If we ship from China, the delivery time can be from 7 working days to 15 working days. See the proof on the images below. US based orders are delivered more quickly than other countries.
Most of the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany based orders are delivered within 7 days. However, because of customs related processes, it can sometimes take up to 15 days. Check out all the shipment proof images on this page.
From Australia: If you have chosen standard post, you will receive your parcel in 3-5 days (in Australia) and 5-7 days (outside Australia)
If you have chosen economy post, you will receive your parcel in 3-5 days (in Australia) and 15-25 days (outside Australia)
What is the proof that we really ship and they are delivered ?
Where do we ship from ?
We ship our products from Australia and China depending upon what you purchase. BuildCircuit's original products are shipped from Australia.